Monday, February 23, 2009

more fabric!?!?

Alright, so I think I may be ordering yet more fabric....however, I forgot to mention that one of the thread holders in my serger broke and that has put a hault to all of my sewing for now. I guess I better get that fixed quickly. I have a few deadlines looming 1. a tentative "trunk" show at a friends house, mostly just to help start a little buzz and market my pieces and 2. our school dinner auction donation. I think I had better drop it off tomorrow.

I am just loving Amy Butler's new Daisy Chain line, especially the blues and greens, it is a nice change for little girls clothing colors! Those fabrics have been making just the darling little dresses. They remind me of some Gap lines from last year and they will be perfect options for matching sibling sets for beach pictures....LOVE IT! There is a stripe that I am thinking about making some clam diggers or board shorts for my boys and a
little sundress for my daughter! Now if we can just get rid of all of this snow so we can go to the beach for pictures! Maybe during our Spring Break to visit Oma & Opa in North Carolina!



No comments: